What's New at the Leading Obesity Conference?
Overcoming Obesity 2018, the leading clinical obesity conference in the U.S., comes to our nation's capital this fall. We're offering all-new educational formats and bringing in some of the world's top obesity medicine experts to help you implement clinical obesity treatment approaches in your practice.
New Features at the Conference:
- Interactive learning formats
- Hands-on workshops
- Small group learning
- Opportunities to practice what you learn
- More ways to engage with the experts
- Review of sample test questions during the Review Course
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit for the Review Course
- Free workbooks included with some courses and workshops
- Workshops and sessions for different learner levels (introductory, intermediate, and advanced)
- Leadership development workshop
- Advocacy opportunities on Capitol Hill
- New exhibitor showcase in the exhibit hall