Date: October 2-3
Accreditation: 12.5 CME/CE
The Review Course for the ABOM Exam is the leading study resource for physicians preparing to become certified in obesity medicine. The course covers the content you need to know for the board exam while also providing you with practical knowledge you can apply to treat obesity in your practice.
Earn up to 30 CME/CE – enough to meet the "Group One" requirement for the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) certification exam application – when you attend both the Review Course for the ABOM Exam and the Fall Obesity Summit.
Topics Covered at the Course
The Review Course for the ABOM Exam is developed based on ABOM's test content outline. You may be tested on any of the following topics covered during the course.
- Epidemiology and determinants of obesity
- Assessment and evaluation of patients with obesity
- Obesity treatment strategies
- Physical activity
- Behavioral and psychosocial diagnosis and treatment
- Bariatric surgery
- Childhood and adolescent obesity
- Practice management